Engaging the media as a strategic tool to accelerate health care information, create demand and pursue vigorously health rights as human rights.
ISMPH wants to be the reason for someone to smiles, for someone to feels loved and believes in the goodness in people
To Promote and Advance Public Health using the media as an effective tool
OUR AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To mainstream media as a potent tool to accelerate healthcare information and service delivery in Nigeria.
- To advocate for the provision of equitable health care services for all within an outside Nigeria.
- To build capacity of media practitioners on information dissemination to report public health issues from the point of knowledge.
- Create a common forum for the articulation of the views of the civil society organizations and private working on the prevention and impact mitigation of general Health issues in Nigeria.
- Document, Collate best practices share and disseminate relevant information including International and comparative best practices among civil society organizations and other stakeholders in areas of Health reporting.
- Create a synergy for public and private mix to accelerate and improve Health care demands and services.
- Engender, Mobilization at all levels to address appropriate Health messages to reduce mortality.